[Part 1 of 2] Veres One is the progenitor DID Method. Before BTCR, before DIDs were even called Decentralized Identifiers, Manu Sporny and the team at Digital Bazaar created a ledger-based identifier architecture using their own fit-for-purpose non-cryptocurrency blockchain called Veres One. We talk with Manu about Veres One, the state of the DID ecosystem, and what you should consider when choosing a DID Method.
- A Rubric Evaluation of Veres One
- A Rubric for Decentralization of DID Methods
- Legendary Requirements
- Mano Sporny
- Moderna mRNA Influenza Vaccine
- Rubric for the Decentralization of DID Methods (Rebooting The Web of Trust)
- Veres One
- W3C Credentials Community Group
- W3C DID Method Rubric v1.0
- W3C List of DID methods
Hosts: Joe Andrieu, Eric Schuh, and Erica Connell
Producer: Erica Connell
Executive Producer: Joe Andrieu
The Rubric is a production of Legendary Requirements
©2021 Legendary Requirements, LLC. All rights reserved.